This page contains information for various online and local resources.
- PFLAG Fort Worth
- Local chapter of PFLAG.
- Has support groups for LGBT people and for family members.
- LGBTQ Saves
- Local group focusing on LGTBQ youth (teen and college-age).
- Has support groups for LGBTQ youth.
- Trans-Cendence Fort Worth
- Local chapter of Trans-Cendence International – a group focusing on trans and non-binary members of the LGBTQ community.
- The Umbrella Program
- Education and assistance on seeking legal name and gender marker changes, seeking employment as a trans/non-binary person, and other issues.
- Coalition for Aging LGBT
- Local support organization for older LGBTQ people.
National Organizations and Websites:
- PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians & Gays)
- Provides education about the LGBTQ community.
- Local chapters provide support groups to LGBT people and their families.
- Association for Family and Community Integrity
- Provides education about the LGBTQ community; particularly written for families and parents of queer children.
Advocacy and Legal Resources:
Human Rights Campaign
- Advocates, educates, and lobbies for the LGBTQ community.
- Lambda Legal
- Provides legal aid and support to the LGBTQ community.
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Advocates and lobbies for the LGBTQ community and other civil liberties causes.
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Advocates and lobbies for the LGBTQ community and other human rights causes.